Important Parking/Driving Notice
As we are now in the new building everyone must understand the importance of adhering to the parking/driving rules and laws in the shul vicinity. Please follow these important guidelines:
- On Baythorne Rd., please do not park beyond where the shul property line ends (as indicated on the picture below. Both sides of the street!
- On Green Meadow Pkwy., please do not park beyond where the shul property line ends (as indicated on the picture below). House side only!
- Follow all posted signs around the shul. There will be many new parking signs installed in the coming weeks.
- Do not not make U-turns. Take the extra moment to drive around the block
- Follow the 25 mph speed limit.
There is plenty of parking on the far side of Green Meadow. Please park there even if it means taking a few extra steps!
We beg everyone to follow these basic guidelines and thank everyone for their cooperation and responsibility of understanding the sensitivities of our neighbors. Additionally, please be respectful of those who are tasked with the unenviable position of overseeing that these guidelines are followed.
We a have a tremendous amount of appreciation to our neighbors who accommodate the shul and who appreciate the amazing service the shul is providing for the community. The zechus of supporting our makom torah and tefillah should be a tremendous zechus for our neighbors and their mishpachos!